Monday, January 20, 2014

Lessons Cancelled Tonight - Monday, Jan 20th

Hello Raynham Riders,

Apparently this is the coldest winter in 20 years and I believe them!   It is supposed to be a chilly -16c, feels like -24c with the wind chill this evening so unfortunately we have decided to cancel classes as per our winter weather policy.    We are bundling up the horses with extra blankets and moving some of the outdoor horses indoors as the cold spell is supposed to last for a few days.   Since I won't be teaching today, I hope to FINALLY finish entering all the classes into the online scheduler so that riders can book a make-up quickly and easily at your convenience.  You have the rest of this session and next session to schedule the make-up for this evening, so feel free to wait for warmer weather!  I will post the details for scheduling online on the blog as soon as I am finished so check back here.

Feel free to email with any questions!  Stay warm tonight,

Nikki