Thursday, January 3, 2019

Session Two Lesson Schedule: Saturday, January 5th - March 8th

Hey Raynham Riders!

We are looking forward to seeing almost everyone back in the saddle this session and we have quite a few new students too - welcome!   Below is the TENTATIVE schedule for this session.  I did have to move a few riders, so please let me know ASAP if there is an issue with your new time so I can get it corrected quickly.

If you had to skip this session for whatever reason, we highly recommend trying to fit in a few single class over the session so you're not too rusty come session three - it's almost three months off with the winter and spring break!  The online scheduler will be available shortly: http://www.raynhamstables.com/online-lesson-scheduling.html.

There are still a few spots available - if you are hoping to show this summer and are currently only riding once a week, we highly recommend you try to fit in a second lesson.  Let me know!


NOTES:


  • Kate Z. - I moved you to Mondays @ 5:30pm, please let me know if this is an issue 
  • Sue K. - there is a spot on Mondays at 7:30pm if you wanted, or there are two spots at 8pm on Tuesday so I thought you and Rach could ride at the same time!  Let me know what you think :) 
  • Motty H. - There is a slightly earlier timeslot available on Thursdays at 7:30pm if you'd prefer
  •  Ally C., Madison, Avery & Bianca F. -  I moved you guys to Wednesdays @ 5:30pm, please let me know if that time does not work for you!
  •  Lily V. - I've moved you to 10:00am
  • Emily K. - I've scheduled your second lesson for 7:00pm on Thursdays and moved you to the 10:30am group on Sundays.  Please let me know if that's an issue!
  • Giada & Charlotte Se. - Your class has moved up one hour
  • Ida M. - I have you at 9:30am on Sundays right now for a private lesson.  The 10:30am group on Sundays would also be an option.  So would 11:30am or 1:30pm on Saturdays.
  • Mira E. & Nina M. - I have you two together in a semi-private lesson as you are both new riders.  We will have an additional instructor assist with the class for the first few weeks.
  • Keira, Ally & Clarice - We have you guys grouped as 3-person small group as we feel you will all progress quickly with the additional attention.  Let me know if there's an issue!
  • Clarice & Carmen - I wasn't able to make the end of the day work, please let me know ASAP if that is an issue.  I can also let you know if anything changes!
I think that's all the notes! Thankfully there were almost no changes to Tuesdays and Saturdays at least :D   If you are away this weekend on holidays and will miss a lesson, please let me know! I can let you know what options are available to make it up.

See you in the barn!

Nikki