Sunday, March 7, 2021

TENTATIVE Spring Lesson Schedule

Hey Raynham Riders,

I apologize for the delay in getting the schedule posted. I know I always say the schedule is a challenge (and it is!) but this one really was a doozy.   We simply do not enough hours in the day or horses in the barn to accommodate the demand from our regular students, never mind the extensive waiting list.  I hate disappointing people and always try to fit everyone in, but it simply was not possible this time.  Below is the tentative schedule.  I had to give quite a few riders times that were slightly outside of their provided availability.   If your time does not work, please let me know ASAP.  I will do my best to adjust, but if there isn't another suitable spot, I will start offering those times to the riders that did not get a spot in this draft of the schedule.

Please send us an email with any conflicts by 4pm on Tuesday.  I will work through the required changes Tuesday & Wednesday and will post a revised schedule on Wednesday afternoon.  This schedule begins on Saturday, March 13th.  

Thank you for your support,

Nikki & the Raynham Team