Want to get ready for the try-outs/winter schooling
show? Or just keen to get back in the saddle? Come for
an intensive two-day clinic!
- TWO rides each day
- Video analysis
- Lunch included
- Riders are allowed to bring a groom to audit (lunch included)
- Classroom lesson both days
- Dressage - Thursday, Jan.3rd
- Show Jumping - Friday, Jan. 4th
AM: Group lesson, maximum of 4 riders. Lesson will be focused on the skills needed for your dressage test or course jumping techniques.
LUNCH: Meal is included as well as classroom session after lunch. Dressage lecture will focus on the Training Pyramid and tips to improve your dressage test scores. Show Jumping lecture will include a how-to on walking your course, seeing your line & stride and more.
PM: Riders will ride their dressage test (Thursday) or jump a stadium round (Friday) while being videoed. We will review the footage with feedback so the riders can see where they are excelling and where they need improvement. Riders will receive a copy of the notes to take home to review.
- School Horse: 88.50/day + HST $100.00
- Own horse: $79.65/day + HST = $90.00
- School Horse: $154.87 + HST = $175.00
- Own Horse: $137.17 + HST = $155.00