Thank you so much for your patience with the delay in getting the schedule posted, it's always challenging but this was the most changes I've ever had to make midway through the school year. Please double check that your lesson time is still the same, I had to shift a lot of the existing lessons to try to accommodate the requested changes and new students.
If there is an issue with your scheduled time, or you are missing from the schedule, please let me know ASAP as there is already a waiting list started for the weekend days. I will post a revised schedule Friday with any further changes.
Classes resume this Saturday, March 16th but I will not enter the classes into the online scheduler until all conflicts are resolved so you will likely not receive emailed appointment reminders for the first week of classes. If you are still away for March Break and will miss a class, please email the office. We will be sending out invoices via email shortly, please note that this is a longer session so students have the option to pay in two instalments. Further details regarding payment options will be in your invoice email.
We are happy to see so many familiar faces returning this session and we'd also like to give a big WELCOME to all our new students! I have included some useful links, below, for new riders. Also, if you have not yet subscribed to our email list, please do so - here is the link!
New student? Please see our Riding School Package or the following links for everything you need to know!
- Riding School Policies - Please read! These policies apply to all students.
- Session Dates - This calendar highlights the dates for each session, special events such as schooling shows and any barn closures.
- Lesson Pricing - Lesson package prices and payment policies.
- New Rider Form - All students must have a completed and up to date Contact Form & Waiver on file. Please print off and bring to your first class.
*If you missed registering, the ONLY spaces remaining in the schedule are those highlighted in green. Please email the office ASAP.
- Michelle & Lucy (9:30 & 10am): - you guys are welcome to ride together in a semi-private if you prefer!
- Irena, Tea, Nina (12:30 & 1:00pm): We're hoping after a few private / semi-private lessons that the three of you can ride together in a group
- Heather G: You could ride in the Thursday @ 7:30pm group if you prefer
- Liora G: You could do Thursday @ 8:30pm if you prefer
- Peyton J: You could do the Monday @ 5:00pm group class if you prefer
- Rocco, Emelie, Kaylina, Sofia CV & Helena (4:30, 5 & 5:30pm): We have a third instructor coming in on Wednesdays so we can run two private lessons at a time. The hope is to combine some or all of you into one or two groups once you are ready.
- Rocco: You could also do Thurs @ 7:30pm for a private lesson
- Lily B: This was earlier than you asked for, please let me know if it's an issue
- Motty H: I had to push you back 30 min because of the group lessons, please let me know if this is an issue!
- Michelle K: Did you want a lesson also?
- Poppy, James & Cullen: Helen said she thinks you guys could do a small group (3 riders) if you were interested!