To keep our students excited and motivate about riding during the winter months, we have decided to offer part-boards during January and February. Typically our part-board programs run March – October and are only for show students but this program is open to all riders Novice level and above (with coaches approval).
What is a part-board?
A part board gives you many of the perks of horse ownership at a fraction of the cost! Riders are guaranteed their part-board horse for their lessons as well as a weekly free ride (no instruction).
What does it include?
- Use of the school horses tack
- Horse guarantee for your lessons
- Weekly free ride - no instruction, it is an opportunity to practice the skills worked on in lessons
- BONUS FOR JAN/FEB ONLY – Second free ride/week for and additional $50/month, that’s only $12.50/ride!
- No additional cost for vet, farrier, board, etc.
- $177/month + HST = $200.00, in addition to regular lessons.
If you are interested, please contact us via email us to set it up!