Unfortunately, we have decided we need to postpone the show. The footing is already very soggy and we are supposed to get more rain overnight and tomorrow plus it's going to be quite chilly. We really want to be able to offer a short course so we have decided to reschedule for Monday, June 18th. There will not be lessons so we will extend the session and run the last Monday lesson of the session on June 25th instead.
We are going to start the dressage at 4pm and run in order of when people are able to arrive. Jumping will begin at 6pm. If you are interested in participating, please re-register.
We are going to be looking for an outside judge, we will announce the judge ASAP.