In case the weather is very chilly again, we are going to run on our NEW winter format! Riders will complete an equitation flat class then an equitation over fences round. This way, all the classes can run in the big arena and divisions will only last approx 1 hour so riders so not have to wait around all day in the cold!
Grasshopper Division - $50.00
- Flat Class - Walk, posting trot, 2 point at the walk, reverse in the walk
- Over Fences - Trot pole course, 4 -6 sets of trot poles
- Flat Class - Walk, posting trot, 2-point in trot, individual canter
- Over Fences - Cross rail course, 6 fences, max. 2'
Pre-Entry Division - $70.00
- Flat Class - Walk, trot, canter, 2-point in all gaits, sitting trot
- Over Fences - 2'4" max course (verticals & oxers), related distaces (3+ strides),
Entry Division - $70.00
- Flat Class - All of pre-entry plus: sitting trot w/o stirrups & walk to canter transition
- Over Fences - 2'8" max course, required trot fence, combination (1 or 2 strides)
- Flat Class - All of entry plus: canter w/o stirrups, canter to walk transition, leg yielding
- Over Fences - 3' max course, trot fence w/o stirrups, skinny fence, roll back turn & 1 stride combination.
Approximate Time Schedule
The actual times will be posted here on the blog by Thursday, Jan 3rd.
10:00am - Pre-Training Division
11:00am - Entry Division
12:00pm - Pre-Entry Division
1:00pm - Smurf Division
2:00pm - Grasshopper Division
Show Team Try-Outs
Riders wishing to try-out for show team should indicate "Show Team" in the questions box on the Entry Form.