Wednesday, August 10, 2016

September 2016 - June 2017 Lesson Registration

Hey Raynham Riders!

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted, life at the farm is go, go, go as usual!  I have split the registration form up by group lessons and private lessons this year in an attempt to simplify creating the schedule.  Please let me know if you have any questions about how to submit your form.

As in previous years, please provide me with AS MANY OPTIONS as possible.  Making the schedule work for all of our riders, horses and instructors is incredibly difficult and having flexibility for times is the only thing that makes it a bit easier!  If you have prefered times, please let me know in the comments sections and I will do my best.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone back at the barn!

Nikki