Saturday, May 27th
& Saturday, June 10th
9:00am – 4:00pm
(You don’t have to stay all day, any help is appreciated)
BBQ, Prizes & Challenges!
Calling all Raynham boarders, lesson students, show students & their families! We’re always working to improve the facilities here at Raynham Stables to make it a better place to ride. Here’s your chance to be a part of it!
As always, we have a ton of projects to tackle around the farm! There are so many things to do this year that we are planning TWO volunteer days! The volunteer days will run 9:00am - 4:00pm but you do not need to stay all day, any help is appreciated! We hope to see many Raynham riders out to lend a hand! There will be jobs appropriate for younger students as well as parents (Dads - we're looking at you!).
- Finish fencing in back field
- Clean/organise loft
- Take down old swing set
- Sanding and repainting the wood stadium jumps
- Staining/painting XC jumps
- Building new picnic tables
- Painting new picnic tables and re-paint old tables
- Repairing and staining the wash stalls
- Sanding and staining doors to tack-up area
- Bag & label winter horse blankets for pick-up to be cleaned
- Clean up gardens and re-plant
- Disassemble camp tent decks
- Clean up branches (everywhere!!!)
- Dig out corners around dressage ring & repair railway ties around perimeter
- Rake and pick paddocks
- Trim brush around fence lines
- And more!
Thanks in advance for your support!