Friday, September 1, 2017

TENTATIVE Fall Schedule

Hey Raynham Riders!

I hope everyone is excited as I am for the fall lesson to begin! It sure feels like fall is coming this week with the cooler weather.  The school horses are enjoying their vacation this week but I'm sure they are looking forward to lessons (and treats!) again too!

Here is the TENTATIVE schedule for this session. If you are missing from the schedule or are scheduled for a time that you cannot ride at, don't panic! Just send me an email and I will sort it out :) I did my very best with the schedule, it was challenging this year, as usual! I am very appreciative to everyone that helped me figure it out - Amy, Lindsay, and Caryn! I am still missing a few rider's forms and I had to schedule a few riders for times that they did not list as available so I am anticipating that there WILL be changes. Please check back here Sunday for any revisions. When you arrive for your first lesson of the session next week, please head over to the camp trailer to check in (new rider forms & waivers, payment, etc.)

Thank-you to everyone for your patience and support, it is much appreciated! Just a reminder that classes resume TUESDAY, SEPT 5th!

Nikki

POSSIBLE CHANGES:
Olivia B. - if you can't do Monday at 5:30 pm, you could do the group Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
Lauren C., Maija K. & Sarah J. - Did you guys want to do a 3p semi on Mondays @ 6 pm?
James M. you are at 5:00 pm right now because there was no early lesson but I am happy to move you to earlier if we can fill the spots
Paeten C. - I know you didn't really want Thursdays - there will be a space Tuesday @ 7 pm as of November or you could also do the Sunday @ 10:30 am or 12:30 pm classes. 
Ashley K. - Are you able to ride Wednesday's at 5:00 pm?