Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Session Two Schedule Posted!

Hey Raynham Riders! 

Sorry for the delay in getting the schedule posted, I wasn't able to get it finished before Christmas and then I was away the past few days. 

If there is an issue with your scheduled time, or if you are missing from the schedule, please let me know ASAP!

I can't wait to see you all back at the barn :)

Nikki

*NOTES*:

* Lucy S & Erika I - You guys could do a semi-private and Laura could join you when she returns in March
* Sophia G, Vivian G & Gabriela C. - I would ideally like to group you guys together eventually, I think Gabriela just needs a few more private lessons
* Marjorie - Do either of these times work for you?   Tuesday would be ideal so you and Katie don't ride the same days both days
* Rheanne K. - Would you be able to do 5pm on Thursdays instead?
* Charlotte P. - I know you had requested Wednesdays - would Thursday work instead? I'd prefer to keep the groups smaller.  If not, let me know and I can switch it around.