Monday, March 12, 2018

Session Three Lesson Schedule

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting the schedule posted, there was an unprecedented number of changes requested this session.  Below is the TENTATIVE schedule for Session Three, March 17th - June 24th.  I had to shift more students lesson times than usual so there may be further changes required, please check back here Thursday, March 15th for any further changes.

If you are missing from the schedule or a scheduled for a time that does not work for you, please email me to let me know - info@raynhamstables.com.  We are running clinics the next two days so I will not have any time in the office during the day so I will follow up in the evenings.  Please note, that if you did not yet register for the spring session, the only spaces remaining are those highlighted in green.

Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and a HUGE thank you to those of you that were willing to be flexible and shift times so I could try to accommodate all the changes.

I look forward to seeing everyone back in the barn!

Nikki

NOTES:
- Hope W: I am so sorry about shuffling you around so much.  I was trying to create another show team group class but it ended up being Mondays so then I needed another day for your private.  If this doesn't work, let me know and I will figure it out for you :)
- Katie & Marjorie: I switched your Monday & Tuesday lessons since I had to move the Monday @ 8pm group lesson to Tuesday.  Please let me know if this is an issue!
- Ida M: I have not yet scheduled you for a second time.  There is space Tuesday @ 7pm, Wednesday @ 6pm and Thursday @ 7pm or Sunday @ 3:00pm - do any of these options work for you?
- Sophia G. & Vivian G: Are you guys okay with Sundays?  If not, please let me know.  I have not received confirmation from Charlotte yet either.
- Lea G: There simply was not any private lesson spaces available on Saturdays so I have scheduled you into an appropriate group class.  Sunday @ 3:00pm is available if you would prefer that.
- Erica B: Sophia had requested a change so I moved you to Thursdays as well.  You are welcome to remain on Wednesdays @ 6pm if you prefer. Just let me know!
- Chloe D: I needed to create a show team lesson on Saturday mornings, I apologize that this pushed your lesson back to the afternoon.  Please let me know if this is an issue.
- Elizabeth P:  I have moved Elizabeth to the Sunday morning Novice lesson as the other girls in the Saturday class are riding twice a week and competing this year.  Please let me know if that day/time doesn't work for you guys.
- Niki K. - I moved you to a more advanced lesson on Sundays.  If you can't do later in the day, let me know!

There are more people than those listed about that I have shifted - again, my apologies! If it's any consolation, I'm not 100% happy with the schedule either 😂