So they're still calling for Snow-mageddon this evening so unfortunately, I think for safety we need to cancel classes again. There are quite a few spots open tomorrow and this weekend if you guys want to try to pick up another time. Sorry everyone :(
Hey Raynham Riders,
There is a snowfall warning in effect for this afternoon and evening so we're keeping an eye on the weather. Although it's quite cold out there right now, the temperature is supposed to warm up enough to run classes this evening. Fingers crossed the snow is not as heavy as forecasted! We'll make a decision by 1:00pm.
Stay warm out there!