Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday, Feb 27 - Lessons Cancelled :(

* Hey Guys,

There are quite a few riders coming from south of us this evening and it sounds like the roads are much worse south of us so we have made the decision to cancel this evening.  I will do my best to help everyone that rides this evening reschedule if you would like since we've had so many Wednesday cancellations this session.  There are quite a few spaces open this weekend as well as Tuesday and Thursday.

Please let me know if there is a day/time that works for you.  Thankfully winter is almost over!  Fingers crossed the better weather will be here soon,

Nikki


Hey Raynham Riders,

I am SO ready for this winter to be over, I can't believe kids had another snow day today!  Right now it is snowing lightly but steadily.  We will keep an eye on the road conditions and forecast and make a decision closer to 1pm on whether or not to run classes this evening.

If the road conditions in your area are already bad, and you know you will not want to drive to the barn this evening, please send me an email to let me know as that will aid us in making a decision for this evening.

Nikki