Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Updated Lesson Schedule Version 2!

Hey Raynham Riders,

Thank you for your patience while I got the lesson schedule sorted, it was very challenging this year!  There will likely still be some shuffling once we've taught a full week and want to make a few tweaks to the group classes, but I will contact riders directly if that is the case.

For the changes on Saturdays - next session, there are a few riders that ski, so I will be able to move the 9am riders back to 9:30pm or later.  There were also a few riders that got moved from a private to a group - you guys will get first "dibs" on a private lesson next session if you would like to make a change.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this works for everyone!  Please let me know ASAP if there is an issue,

Nikki