Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Winter Session Schedule: Jan 4th - March 13th

Hey Raynham Riders!

Thank you for your patience while we sorted out the schedule.   If you are missing from the schedule, please let me know.   We are excited to offer "Tuesday Fun Nights" this winter!  We will be running a variety of programs including pony games, stable management/horsemanship sessions, stadium rounds, and dressage test run-throughs, dates TBA! 

If you are unable to attend an upcoming class, please send us an email to let us know!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone back at the barn soon,

Nikki & the Raynham Team!


SCHEDULE CONFLICTS 

I apologize in advance, there were a few conflicts I wasn't able to resolve, outlined below.  Please let me know if you are able to ride at the time provided, or what you would like to do if I provided options.

Mondays:

  • Mila & Andrea: I wasn't able to move you guys (since we're down to one ring on Tuesdays) but Mila is welcome to reschedule to the Wed @6 (and Andrea @ 7) or Thurs @ 6 or 8pm whenever she needs to and then next session I should be able to swap it for you!

Thursdays

  • Megan: I tentative have you at 5:30pm with Helen, which is earlier than you requested.  The tack-up help can help you do a speedy tack up or Lindsay has a spot at 6:30pm?
  • Lea: I just noticed that you had requested Thursday but wanted a private lesson. If Megan doesn't want 6:30pm, you could have it? Or there may be an opening Sunday for a private.

Saturdays

  • Daria B: I still have you in two groups - you could do a private at 2:30pm with Alex or you can stay in the group and then take Ariana's spot @ 3pm while shes in South Carolina (late Feb until the beginning of April)?

Sundays 

  • Angele P: Unfortunately, we are not running any beginner/novices classes on Tuesdays this session.  This group on Sundays is the most ideal for you, but it is not a time you provided. Do you have any other availability?