Wednesday, February 26, 2020

March Break Clinics

Hey Raynham Riders!

I am considering offering two days of clinics over March Break with both riding (dressage day and stadium/indoor eventing day) and stable management portions if there is enough interest. The clinics would run on March 17, 18 or 19th. Please send me an email if you are interested, and which day(s) you are available.

Also, please let me know if you have anything specific that you are interested in for stable management. Topics we are considering include:

- How to put on boots (open front, brush boots, shipping boots, bell boots, etc.)
- How to do polo and standing wraps
- How to take temperature, pulse, respiration rates
- Basic first aid
- Parts of the tack, types of bits, how to properly care for/clean tack
- Horse anatomy & function
- How to lunge

I think we could have a fun few days! Let me know :)

Nikki