Last year we introduced this format of in-house clinics and they were a huge success! The details are below and the sign-up sheet is in the riding school tack-up area. If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reserve a space for you. Sign up early as spaces are limited! These also make a fabulous Christmas gift, certificates are available.
Show Jumping - Tuesday, Dec. 28th
Dressage - Wednesday, Dec. 29th
- Group lesson, maximum of 4 riders. Lesson will be focused on the skills needed for your dressage test or course jumping techniques.
- Classroom Session before lunch. Dressage lecture will focus on the Training Pyramid and tips to improve your dressage test scores. Show Jumping lecture will include a how-to on walking your course, seeing your line & stride and more.
- Included: Chilli on Tuesday, Pasta on Wednesday.
- Riders will all jump a stadium round (Tues) or ride their dressage test (Wed) while being videoed. After everyone has gone, we will review the footage with feedback so the riders can see where they are excelling and where needs improvement. Riders will receive a copy of the notes to take home to review.
· $75.00/day (school horse)
· $65.00/day (own horse)
Ride both days and save $20!
· $130.00 (school horse)
· $110.00 (own horse)
* All prices are subject to 13% HST