Sadly we are going to have to cancel classes today. It's is -18c out right now and although it's supposed to warm up slightly this afternoon, it will get very cold again this evening. Unfortunately this is the second Monday that we have had to cancel this session which means that riders do need to book a make-up for tonight. Just a reminder that we only invoiced for 7 weeks even though they are 8 weeks this session so that you did not have to worry about a make up for the first cancellation. If we have to cancel a third Monday this session, we will deduct the class off the next session's fees so riders only have one make-up to worry about. Riders are welcome to wait and book their make-up next session when the weather will hopefully be a little more accommodating.
I appreciate everyone's understanding. Stay warm tonight!