Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday, March 1st - Classes are running tonight.

Hey Raynham Riders,

As of right now it's not snowing so we have not cancelled classes for this evening.  As it is supposed to pick up again later this evening, I have contacted some of the students that ride at the end of the night to cancel/reschedule those individuals.  If you ride earlier in the evening and are concerned about the driving, please let me know.

Drive safe tonight!

Nikki

PS - I've had multiple people email me to let me know that the blog posts are emailed to them the following day.   Unfortunately that is the way feed burners work - they send out all posts in one email on the next day.  There is no way to have the blog email immediately so please remember to check the blog before heading to the barn during inclement weather to ensure classes are running.