Thursday, December 29, 2016

Session Two Lesson Schedule - TENTATIVE

Hey Raynham Riders,

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this posted.  I had a wicked case of the flu the past couple weeks - it really knocked me out!  Please note - this schedule is TENTATIVE, there are still a few people I have not heard back from but I couldn't wait any longer to get it posted.  If you are missing from the schedule or are listed for a time you cannot ride at, please let me know ASAP.  The green highlighed squares are available spaces.

Please note, I am proposing the following changes:

Monday @ 7pm Ring Two - Move to Thursday @ 7pm Ring Two
Sunday @ 9:30am - Move to Monday @ 7pm (if above changes proceed)

For anyone that had to take this session off, I will be updating the scheduler once I have confirmed the above changes.  We strongly encourage riders to try to fit in some lessons over the session so you are not too rusty come session three.

I hope everyone had a very happy holidays and I look forward to seeing all of you back at the barn soon!

Nikki